Tudor Grange Primary Academy Yew Tree is a thriving and highly successful single-form entry Primary Academy in Solihull. If you are teacher who strives to make a difference and be significant in the lives of others, Tudor Grange Primary Academy Yew Tree would welcome you as part of the team. Applications are invited from experienced teachers and from NQT’s with the ability, passion and commitment to be an outstanding practitioner, enabling all children to succeed.
We need a teacher who:
- Is enthusiastic, resilient and genuinely enjoys teaching and can demonstrate skills compatible with our Academy’s vision, mission and values
- Is prepared to strive to enable every child to achieve their potential
- Is reflective in their practice
- Is creative
- Has excellent teaching, organisational and interpersonal skills.
As a school we can offer:
- A dedicated, motivated staff team who share the same ambition of excellence
- A focus on care, guidance and support for all in our community
- A diverse mix of children who love their school
- Quality professional development and future Trust wide opportunities.
If you are ambitious and eager to teach, we would like to meet you.
Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate visits to our school due to current guidelines but actively encourage you to visit our school website www.yewtree.tgacademy.org.uk.
Application forms are available to download from the website or by contacting Jane Plant on JPlant@yewtree.tgacademy.org.uk. Please note we do not accept CV’s. The closing date for applications is Monday 28th September 2020 at 12 noon. Please submit completed application forms along with a letter in support of your application direct to Jane Plant at JPlant@yewtree.tgacademy.org.uk.
Interviews will take place on Friday 9th October 2020, if shortlisted for interview.
The recruitment process is robust in seeking to establish the commitment of candidates to support the school’s measures to safeguard children and to identify, deter or reject people who might pose a risk of harm to children or are otherwise unsuited to work with them. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS check. All applications will be considered on their merit and the post will be offered subject to the usual health and criminal record clearance. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.