Teaching Assistant – Teaching & Learning Level 2 - The Croft Primary School
6 days left
Location: The Croft Primary School, Rugeley Road, Armitage. WS15 4AZ
Employer: Staffordshire County Council
Position: Teaching Assistant – Teaching & Learning Level 2
Contract: Permanent (term time only)
Hours: 16.25 hours per week – 5 mornings a week
Pay Scale: SCP 5 £7259 pro rata rate
Required as soon as possible.
Governors are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to join a team of dedicated and enthusiastic staff.
The successful candidate will:
- Be working initially in Key Stage 2 supporting the learning of pupils
- Be an inclusive practitioner ensuring that every child matters
- Have high expectation of self and others
- Have good communication skills and be able to work as part of a team
In return we can offer you:
- A happy and welcoming school with a caring ethos
- A stimulating working environment
- A hardworking and supportive team of colleagues who are committed to providing the best for our pupils
- Friendly working atmosphere
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to a DBS check from the Disclosure and Barring Service which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact Mrs. A. Bailey, Office Manager on 01543 490261.
To apply for the post please download the application form and return by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively post to The Croft Primary School, Rugeley Road, Armitage, Rugeley, Staff. WS15 4AZ
Closing date; Friday 25th September 2020. Interview date and procedures to be confirmed.