Lunchtime Supervisor - St Peter's CE Primary & Nursery
6 days left
St. Peter’s CE Primary & Nursery School Part of the Empower Trust
Tel: 01939 232292
Grade 1, scp 1, £9.00 per hour
5 hours per week
Working pattern; Monday to Friday
Fixed Term from September 2020 to August 2021, Term time only
Required September 2020
St Peter’s is a happy, friendly school with a passion for learning and a strong team ethic. We would like a friendly, caring and reliable person to supervise the children at lunchtime. This will usually be for one hour (11.30 pm – 12.30 pm).
The successful candidate will be passionate about enhancing children’s life chances and have:
• Experience of working with young children
• An ability to encourage fair and caring behaviour among the children
• High expectations of themselves and the children
• Experience of working well as part of a team
• Good communication skills and the ability to relate well to children and staff.
• Sufficient fluency in spoken English to ensure effective performance in the role
For further information on the role please click into the links below.
Visits to the school are welcome; please contact the school office to make an appointment on 01939 232292.
Application forms are available from the school office.
Closing date: Thursday 24th, 12:00 noon
St Peter's CE Primary & Nursery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service check as part of the application process.