3 days left
£18,065 - £19,945 pro rata
Hours per week: 36.5, Term time only
Contract Type: Fixed Term - 31.08.2021 end - Temporary project
Clifton Primary School, 150 Brunswick Road, Sparkbrook, Birmingham, B12 8NX
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone Number: 0121 464 2926
Job Start Date: ASAP
Clifton Primary is a vibrant, multi-cultural school with a commitment to making a difference to the lives of our pupils and the community it serves. We are looking to appoint an ICT Technician to join our friendly and highly motivated staff team.
The successful candidate will have:
• recent experience in an IT systems/support role
• a working knowledge of both Apple and Microsoft operating systems
• excellent communication skills
• the ability to use their initiative and be a flexible team player
• a strong and focused work ethic
• the knowledge, skills, aptitude and qualifications necessary for this role.
We can offer you:
• a popular school with a positive ethos;
• children who are eager to learn;
• committed staff, governors and parents;
• a real opportunity to be creative and inspire others;
• excellent support and professional development opportunities:
We would strongly recommend that you visit us before applying.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.
Closing Date: 25/09/2020, 12.00 noon
Application packs will be available to download from our school website: www.cliftonprimary.bham.sch.uk . To arrange an informal visit please contact,
Mrs V Harold, HR Manager on 0121 464 2926 or by email: email@example.com
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.
BCC is a Living Wage employer