Part Time SENCO and Inclusion
Part time SENCO and Inclusion
MPS to UP3 plus TLR2a Job Ref: EC0900355
2.5 Days Per Week
Permanent - with possibility of increasing to a full time position with a 0.5 teaching commitment
Required for 1 January, 2021
Are you an inspirational leader of learning? Do have commitment, motivation and high aspirations for the pupils in your care? At Graiseley Primary School, we are looking for an outstanding SENDCO, who will lead teams and become Inclusion Leader for SEND, G and T and CLA (Children Looked After) across the school.
We seek someone who:
- will demonstrate their commitment to the school and demonstrate an understanding of the core purpose of the school and its values
- will support the Head teacher with all SEND aspects of raising attainment and demonstrably uphold the school ethos
- will inspire, coach and mentor staff to enable every pupil to overcome barriers to learning and reach high standards
- will work as part of the senior leadership team to continuously strive for high standards and achievement based on school self-evaluation with a flexible and positive attitude
- will lead SEND, G and T and CLA across the school
- will lead, motivate and manage staff effectively as part of a successful team
- is an outstanding classroom practitioner who is able to deliver, monitor and coach a tailored provision for SEND within mainstream classes
We have a high commitment to child protection and safeguarding of children. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
With the current Covid 19 situation, viewings of the school will not take place. For all general queries please email the school. You are strongly encouraged to arrange a phone call meeting with the Headteacher who will be happy to give you an overview of the school, the role and answer any questions you may have.
Also, visit the school website at www.graiseleyprimaryschool.co.uk
CLOSING DATE WEDNESDAY 30 SEPTEMBER, 2020
INTERVIEWS THURSDAY 8 OCTOBER AND FRIDAY 9 OCTOBER, 2020 (TBC)
To apply, visit www.wolverhampton.gov.uk/jobs
Completed application form outlining your strengths and abilities to meet the
needs of this role, returned via email to firstname.lastname@example.org