Permanent Teaching Assistant Grade 2
3 days left
Required from January 2021
28.75 hours per week - 8.30am – 3.30pm - Mon-Fri
We are seeking a highly skilled, enthusiastic, and well-motivated teaching assistant to join our friendly and hardworking team. Ideally with experience of supporting SEND pupils and vulnerable learners. The position will involve supporting pupils with significant emotional, communication and interaction needs. The successful candidate will need to be flexible and be able to work closely with the SENDCo and SEND Manager
The successful candidate will have:
• a high level of literacy and numeracy skills – GCSE English and Maths
• good organisational skills
• initiative and enthusiasm
• the ability to establish good working relationships with children, colleagues and others connected with the school
• the ability to motivate children to achieve their best and establish good relationships with their peers
- A willingness to receive training / advice from other professionals, eg our Educational Pyschologist
First Aid qualification or willingness to be trained.
This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check and reference check. Nunnery Wood Primary School is committed to Equal Opportunities and to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its pupils.
All enquiries and to request an application form please contact: the School Office. Tel: 01905 354154, Email: email@example.com Visits welcome
Closing date: 23rd September 2020 - 9.00 am