Mathematics Subject Leader - Ref: TV16520
3 days left
Streetly, Sutton Coldfield
West Midlands B74 3PH
Tel: 0121 353 1876
Required for 1st January 2021
Mathematics Subject Leader (TLR 2) and Permanent Full-time Teacher for a KS2 class
Salary Range: M1 – M6 £24,373- £35,971 plus TLR 2 £2,796
We are looking for a talented teacher with energy and enthusiasm who can inspire our children with a love of learning and lead the development of mathematics in our primary school. The person we seek will be an inspirational practitioner with creative and innovative approaches to primary teaching and be able to make maths exciting and a strength of our school.
The post would suit an experienced teacher, who may be in the earlier stage of their teaching career but seeking a defined leadership role in addition to their class teaching role.
Blackwood can provide:
- A great learning environment for children and staff with a strong community ethos
- A working environment where staff are valued and treated with respect and offered suitable CPD to develop their career
- Hard working, committed and dedicated staff who strive to gain the best outcomes for all of our pupils
- Fabulous pupils who love coming to school and are encouraged to learn the skills they will need for life outside the school
- A supportive Senior Leadership Team who put the interests of the children first and are committed to the continual improvement of the school
Visits to the school are not possible in current Covid times but a Teams online meeting with the Head teacher can be arranged and a look on our school website will give you an indication of what Blackwood is like.
Applications are invited from prospective candidates who are able to demonstrate that they are able to meet the essential criteria set out in the person specification and who have the vision, values and tenacity to join a brilliant teaching team and help continue the pursuit of excellence.
So if you want to make learning irresistible for our children, please download an application form and information pack from the school website www.blackwood-school.co.uk/vacancies/. Enquiries to Liz Taylor, Senior School Administrator, at the above address, via the school phone number: 0121 353 1876 or via email at email@example.com
Closing date: Wednesday 23rd September 2020.
Interviews: Wednesday 30th September and Thursday 1st October 2020.
‘Blackwood School is committed to the protection and safety of its pupils. We hold child safeguarding as a priority. On interview applicants will be asked for photo identification and proof of qualifications. Successful applicants will be subject to enhanced DBS checks. We welcome applicants regardless of gender, age ethnicity or religion’ We take GDPR seriously please view our privacy notice at www.blackwood-school.co.uk/vacancies/