Class Teacher (Christ Church Primary School, Lichfield)
Christ Church CE Primary School, Lichfield
Main Scale Class Teacher
Salary Scale: M1 – M6
Start date: January 2021 (earlier if possible)
The children, governors and staff of our thriving, high achieving school, seek to appoint an outstanding practitioner to the position of class teacher in Year 1 from January 4th 2020 (or sooner if possible). Christ Church CE (c) Primary School is a two form entry school and currently has 421 pupils on roll.
We are seeking to appoint an applicant who:
- is enthusiastic and a dedicated practitioner.
- is committed to raising standards throughout the school.
- has excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
- is a team player, open to coaching and mentoring.
- is committed to the principles of inclusion.
- is committed to fostering excellent relationships between parents, carers and the community.
- has high expectations of achievement and behaviour.
We can offer you:
- a hardworking and supportive staff team.
- a welcoming and supportive Governing Body.
- a highly supportive Strategic Leadership Team.
- excellent coaching and opportunities for professional and career development.
- well behaved, polite children who enjoy school.
- a vibrant, warm, friendly working environment
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. For appointments please contact the school office on: 01543 227 210
Visit dates: Tuesday 22nd September 4pm or Wednesday 23rd September 4pm
(Please note, we will not be doing visits during the school day due to COVID-19)
Closing date: 30th September 2020
Interview date: 16th October 2020
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warning. Cautions and convictions in your application form.