Caretaker - All Saints CE Priamry School - Alrewas
All Saints’ C of E Primary School
Furlong Close, Alrewas, Burton-on-Trent DE13 7EF
Working Pattern: The post is for 20 hours per week (whole year). (with flexibility)
Permanent position from: October 2020
Grade:5 FTE (37 hours) £19,171 - £20,344
The Governors of All Saints’ C of E Primary School seek to appoint a Caretaker
The successful candidate will be supported by the senior leadership team and will receive relevant training.
- A friendly working environment in a village setting.
- Support, guidance and training
- A school site that has been very well maintained
- Honest, reliable and hard-working
- Ability to work using own initiative
- To be main key holder for the site
- Good DIY skills
- Be able to carry out minor repairs competently
- Willingness to attend relevant training courses to cover the main aspects of the job including health & safety
- Good interpersonal skills
- Full DBS disclosure
- Undertake risk assessments and COSHH procedures
- To keep records including fire log book, fire alarm records and daily site check list
- To carry out regular checks on the alarms and hot water
- Facilitate community use of the building for lettings
- Be prepared to oversee the use of the building during part of the holidays.
- Embrace the school values and ethos
If you think you are the right candidate please contact Anna Golden for further information.
Closing date: 28th September 2020
Interviews will ideally be held Thursday 1st October 2020
"This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment"
This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Further details regarding this check are available from schools or by visiting www.crb.gov.uk