5 days left
Hours: Full time
Contract Type: Fixed term till December 2021 – Maternity Cover
Yarnfield Primary School, Yarnfield Road, Birmingham, B11 3PJ
Telephone Number: 0121 693 0362
Email Address: email@example.com
Job Start Date: January 2021
Are you an experienced or newly qualified teacher, who is enthusiastic, creative, energetic and ambitious?
Yarnfield Primary School is a 3-form entry, mixed primary school for pupils aged 3-11. We are very proud to say we are part of The Summit Learning Trust (formally known as the Ninestiles Academy Trust).
We are seeking two enthusiastic teachers to join our dedicated and dynamic team which is drawn from across the Trust, to make a real difference to the lives of children at Yarnfield Primary School. This will be a fixed term contract for one year to cover maternity leave.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
• Experience of working with Foundation Stage, KS1 and KS2.
• Success in raising children’s attainment.
• Ability to inspire, challenge and motivate all children to achieve, through your own best practice.
• A commitment to working as part of a team to improve standards of teaching and learning.
• Ability to be a positive role model in school.
• Enthusiasm and high expectations of themselves and the children they teach.
• A creative approach to the curriculum and delivering learning in exciting ways.
• A commitment to contributing to wider school life.
• A flexible approach to meet the needs of the school.
In return we can offer you:
• A happy, caring and thriving school with an inclusive ethos.
• A friendly, supportive staff team and Governing Body.
• Opportunities to use your skills and develop professionally.
• Professional development opportunities.
• A supportive Leadership Team.
Closing Date: 25/09/2020, 12 noon
For an application form and further information about all our vacancies please visit the trust website: www.summitlearningtrust.org.uk/category/nat-vacancies/
If you do not hear a response to your application by 2nd October 2020, please assume on this occasion you have not been successful.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.
Applicants please note: This post is not part of the City Council and the successful candidate will not hold a Birmingham City Council Contract of Employment. Please use the contact details in the advert for information on actual employment conditions.