Hours per week: 5.92, term time only
Contract Type: Permanent
St Laurence Church Junior School, Bunbury Road, Northfield, Birmingham, B31 2DJ
Telephone Number: 0121 464 6499
Email Address: email@example.com
Job Start Date: ASAP
The Governors are looking to appoint one lunchtime supervisor to start as soon as possible. If you enjoy working with children and would like to join our team of staff please apply.
The successful candidates will:
• Enjoy working with children
• Undertake the supervision of children during lunchtime
• Instigate and play games with the children
• Be friendly, polite and hardworking team member
• Show initiative, honesty and reliability
• Ensure high standards of health and safety are maintained at all times
• Support the ethos of our school in a professional manner
We can offer you:
• A school where everybody, “Matters to God”
• The opportunity to work with wonderful, well behaved and enthusiastic children
• A caring and happy environment
• A school that believes in growing the skills of staff
• Staff who work well together and support each other
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent English is an essential requirement.
Closing Date: 02/10/2020, 12.00 noon
Application packs are available from: CSURecruitment@birmingham.gov.uk quoting ref: ES2139 or can be downloaded here
Completed applications should be returned to: CSURecruitment@birmingham.gov.uk
Informal visits are encouraged please contact Mrs J Milner to arrange: firstname.lastname@example.org
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.
Applicants please note: This post is not part of the City Council and the successful candidate will not hold a Birmingham City Council Contract of Employment. Please use the contact details in the advert for information on actual employment conditions.