Primary Play Therapist - Hargate Primary School
Hargate Primary School is situated in the heart of West Bromwich. We are proud to serve our community.
We are a 2 form entry primary school with 3 Focus Provisions for Hearing Impairments and SEMH provisions for KS1 and KS2. Our provisions serve children from across Sandwell.
SEMH is crucial in our school to support our children and community and help them to flourish. We are currently looking for an inspiring and creative Play Therapist to continue this work and join our SEMH team. We are looking for an experienced Play Therapist who:
• Is confident in supporting children and managing a case load of therapeutic clients, 1:1 and group sessions
• Is confident in supporting parents and teaching staff
• Can deliver workshops to staff and our community
• Will provide whole school activities to link into key themes regarding children’s mental health
• Work with our staff to support children and our community
• Can laugh at themselves, work hard, acknowledge their own vulnerabilities, ask for help and wants to improve- Always!
The post holder will also support other schools in Sandwell for up to 2 days per week.
The role is Full time.
Visits are welcome by appointment only outside school hours please contact the school office on 0121 553 4178
Closing Date: Thursday 1 October 2020
Shortlisting: Monday 5 October 2020
Interviews will be on Monday 12 October 2020
32.5 hours per week - 39 weeks (Holiday to be taken during school closures)
Band E Point 18 - 25 (£16,457 - £19,484 actual salary)
Hargate Primary School, Hargate Lane, West Bromwich B71 1PG
Thursday 1st October 2020Supporting documents