Teaching Assistant Level 2
The Arthur Terry Learning Partnership is a highly successful Multi Academy Trust (MAT) encompassing 5 secondary schools, 9 primary schools, soon to be 10, Teaching School, and SCITT. Our schools are based in North Birmingham, Tamworth, Lichfield and North Warwickshire. Our academies are quite distinctive and separate schools, serving different communities and phases but all either are, or have the capacity to become, outstanding.
Teaching Assistant (Level 2)
Start Date: As soon as possible
Grade 2 (£17,364 - £18,065 pa FTE (actual salary £10,478 - £10,901 pa)
22.50 hours per week, term time only
(The working hours will be Monday to Friday 9am until 2:30pm with a one-hour break)
This role is temporary until August 2021, subject to EHCP funding and pupil attendance
We are seeking to appoint a Level 2 Teaching Assistant subject to pre-employment clearance. The successful candidate will support children and young people to achieve their potential by overcoming their barriers to learning. The role will have a particular focus on supporting a child with an Education and Healthcare Support Plan, enabling them to access the curriculum individually and alongside their peers.
The role will require the successful candidate to be:
- aspirational about our children’s progress and success
- dedicated to putting our children’s well-being at the forefront of all they do
- able to build exceptional relationships with children and families from a wide variety of backgrounds and cultures
- committed to ensuring our children excel in all areas of the curriculum
- enthusiastic and hardworking
- knowledgeable about the primary national curriculum
- excellent users of the English language, both orally and in writing
- flexible in their approach
- an example of personal integrity and professionalism
- autonomous in their work, following all school and ATLP policies, specifically in relation to safeguarding, child protection and confidentiality.
Candidates are encouraged to submit their applications as soon as possible as we reserve the right to interview earlier and withdraw the advert if a suitable candidate is appointed.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent is an essential requirement of the role.
Closing Date: 9.00 am Friday 25th September 2020
Date of Interviews: tbc
Please call the school on 01543 227400 for an informal discussion about the post. Application packs are available by contacting the school or by emailing email@example.com.
Completed application forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org only.
Please note we do not accept CV’s, application will only be considered if received on an ATLP application form.
The Arthur Terry Learning Partnership (ATLP) is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The Post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Barring Service Disclosure. The ATLP is an equal opportunities employer.