School Business Manager - Forest Park Primary School
6 days left
Are you dedicated to making a difference to children’s lives?
Do you share our vision to “Sparkle and promote a love of learning”? (Ofsted 2017)
We are a dynamic, large inner city school who pride ourselves on being unique. Our delightful children thrive in our nurturing environment. They are always eager to learn and show exemplary behaviour. Ofsted 2017 judged our pupils to be “inquisitive, kind, polite and courteous.”
We are searching for an experienced business manager to join our vibrant and dedicated team at Forest Park Primary School. Forest Park is a multicultural 2-form entry primary school, including a 52 place Nursery
Our school is part of the Orchard Community Trust; a Stoke-on-Trent based Multi-Academy Trust (MAT). The Trust currently consists of 5 Primary Schools, 2 Special Schools and one Associate Special school. The schools in the MAT are diverse in their make-up and welcome children and young people from all backgrounds.
As part of the senior leadership team, the SBM will play a key role in linking strong financial management to the school improvement planning process. The post holder will be responsible for the school's support functions including financial management, HR, premises, compliance, administration, health and safety and line manage the non-classroom based support staff.
We are looking for:
- a team player who can multi-task effectively, motivate others and demonstrate a commitment to high standards
- leadership skills and personality to support the head teacher and build successful relationships across all areas of school
- strong IT skills and a mastery of software relating to the job role
- someone who enjoys a challenge, is creative and resilient
- a person who is proactive in keeping up to date with current and best practice in their field
- An SBM who wants to make a difference to the outcomes for all of our pupils
We are committed to ensuring that opportunities to further enhance CPD will be offered on a regular basis.
Application forms and information packs can be obtained by emailing email@example.com or calling school on 01782 234979
Whilst visits to school are normally encouraged, unfortunately due to COVID -19 restrictions, an opportunity to have a school tour will not be available, please email school to arrange a time for an informal chat with the head teacher
Completed applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively posted to:
Miss S L Irving
Forest Park Primary School