MPR/UPR plus TLR
Hours: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
The Meadows Primary School, Bristol Road South, Northfield, Birmingham, B31
Telephone Number: 0121 675 3203
Email Address: email@example.com
Job Start Date: 01/01/2021
The Meadows Primary School is a large three-form entry Primary School, in South Birmingham. We are offering a very exciting opportunity for an experienced SENDCo, with strong leadership potential as our mainstream Inclusion Leader in our highly inclusive school.
The Inclusion Leader will:
• continue to raise achievement for all our mainstream SEN and vulnerable pupils
• work with senior leaders, the SEND Assistant and pastoral team to ensure our curriculum provision is relevant and engaging for all SEN and vulnerable pupils
• demonstrate good pedagogical knowledge of SEND teaching strategies and the ability to disseminate these to staff
• demonstrate strong organisational skills including managing and tracking provision for SEND pupils
• good IT skills, particularly with Microsoft Office 365 applications
• create positive relationships with all stakeholders
• demonstrate a solution focused approach to challenge and change
• be a flexible team player who can lead SEND provision and strategy
At The Meadows we are:
• Focusing on improving the outcomes for all our children
• Strengthening our quality of provision, particularly for SEND pupils
• Embedding an infrastructure which aims to provide clear pathways for SEND pupils and staff.
We can offer the successful candidate:
• Relevant CPD opportunities
• A Senior Leadership Team who will be supportive of the successful candidate and assist them in the management of change
• Opportunity to work within a committed, supportive staff team
• Delightful children who are eager to learn
• The opportunity to shape future SEN provision
Informal visits are welcome
Closing Date: 05/10/2020, 3.30pm
For further details and application form, please contact:
Mrs C Goode, School Business Manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org or collect from the school office.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.