Class Teacher for Maternity Cover (Fixed term - one year)
Fixed Term Contract - 12 months from start date.
The Ferncumbe CE Primary School is a friendly and welcoming school for pupils ages 4 to 11. We are looking to appoint an exceptional, passionate and creative Year 2 teacher to join our friendly and dedicated school team. We are seeking a teacher who demonstrates high quality teaching which inspires, challenges and motivates all learners. You will be well supported with opportunities for career enhancement. Applications are welcome from both NQTs and experienced primary school teachers. We are a forward thinking school with the highest of ambitions for all our pupils and staff.
We can offer:
•A unique opportunity to be a part of an ambitious school with an inclusive ethos.
•Motivated children who are a delight to teach and who enjoy learning.
•A supportive working environment with a range of opportunities for professional development.
A thorough up to date knowledge of the range of teaching, learning and behaviour management strategies and how to implement them effectively.
- A thorough understanding of the national curriculum and a range of assessment requirements and arrangements.
- Know how to use local, national and statistics to evaluate the effectiveness of teaching.
- Knowledge and understanding of the implications of equal opportunities, multicultural education and inclusion.
- Knowledge of computer software relevant to the curriculum
- Knowledge and understanding of the potential of computer technology to enhance the curriculum.
- Know the legal requirements, national policy and guidance on the safeguarding of children.
- Ability to prepare and plan effectively.
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise and management time effectively.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Suitability to work with children.
Additional Information & How to Apply
Please submit the completed Application and Equality Details forms to email@example.com, marked for the attention of the School Business Manager.
Forms are to be submitted no later than noon on 8th October 2020
Closing date: 8th October 2020
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.Supporting documents