EYFS/KS1 Teaching Assistant - Colwich Church of England Primary School
3 days left
Required for October 2020 (or sooner)
EYFS/KS1 Teaching Assistant (1 year fixed-term contract)
Salary: £12,945 - £13,204 per annum
Scale: Level 2, Grade 3
Hours: 30 hours per week
Contract Type: Fixed Term Contract to 31st August 2021
Start Date: 1st October 2020 (or sooner) to 31st August 2021
Location: Colwich Church of England Primary School, Colwich – ST17 0XD
Set in the delightful village of Colwich, we are a small, friendly and popular primary school. We are an ‘outstanding’ school that is dedicated to providing a broad and balanced curriculum allowing pupils to thrive. There is a warm and friendly atmosphere at the school and the children are at the heart of everything we do.
School Leaders are looking to appoint a highly motivated and experienced Teaching Assistant to join the Colwich team as soon as possible.
If you are the successful candidate, you will:
- have experience within the Early Years Foundation Stage and Key Stage 1;
- support the learning of pupils and be able to evidence the impact of your work upon their learning;
- be able to inspire and motivate all learners in order that their potential is reached;
- demonstrate high expectations of pupil performance and behaviour;
- will contribute to and promote the Christian Values and ethos of our school;
- be a highly motivated, well-organised team member who shows initiative and is flexible;
- use your enthusiasm and commitment to make a real difference to learning in our school.
In return you are offered:
- highly responsive pupils with extremely positive attitudes towards their learning;
- a welcoming, friendly and hard-working staff team with a desire to take the school forward;
- a commitment to professional development;
- a strong partnership with parents, the local church, the Multi-Academy Trust schools and the local community.
Colwich partnered with two other local primary schools in 2016 and converted to academy status to form the Mid-Trent MAT. This positive move is enhancing provision and opportunities for both pupils and staff. The successful candidates will be employed by the Mid-Trent Multi Academy Trust.
Closing date: Friday 25th September –12 noon
Interviews: Week commencing: 28.9.20
To apply please download the application pack below in the ‘Available Documents’ section and return to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require candidates to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions on their application forms.