Early Years Practitioner - Sutherland Primary Academy
Early Years Practitioner
Required to take up post as soon as possible or else Monday 4th January 2021
Head of Academy Garry Boote
Sutherland Primary Academy is a large, successful, forward looking primary, stand-alone converter academy within a new, state-of-the-art building. NOR 520.
Temporary post (in the first instance) 35.5 hours per week, term time only until the end of the academic year
Post grade: Level 5; points 7 – 12
Actual Post Salary: £16,784 - £18,531. based upon a term time (45.4 week) only contract of 35.5 hours per week.
The Trustees wish to appoint a suitably qualified, experienced and dynamic
Early Years Practitioner, to work within our Foundation Stage
Our new Early Years Practitioner will:
- have a clear understanding of the EYFS curriculum and best practice
- have high expectations of pupil achievement
- have a dynamic and imaginative approach
- have good communication skills at all levels
We can offer you:
- a friendly and welcoming academy
- committed and dedicated team members
- a supportive Board of Trustees
- a commitment to continuing professional development
Visits to Sutherland by candidates who have been short-listed are encouraged
Closing date for applications 12.00 Monday 5th October 2020 with immediate shortlisting
Interviews Friday 9th October 2020
Sutherland Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Satisfactory references, an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and identity checks will be undertaken before the provisional offer of an appointment is confirmed.