Finance Administrator - Severndale Specialist Academy
2 days left
Who are we:
Severndale Specialist Academy is a multi-site Academy catering for children with special educational needs in Shropshire. Our children and young people can access Severndale Specialist Academy from Reception through to Sixth Form and have a range of learning difficulties.
What is the purpose of the role:
The Academy is seeking a Finance Administrator to be responsible for the day to day processes, in particular purchase ledger and be the first point of contact for many finance and whole school queries.
The role involves liaising professionally, courteously and politely with all members of staff, students, parents and suppliers.
• 5 GCSE’s grades 9-4 (A* - C) including Maths and English
• Experience of working in an administrative / finance environment
• Efficiency with attention to detail
• Ability to respect and maintain confidentiality
• Ability to work on own and as part of a team
• Willingness to undertake appropriate CPD
• Excellent numeracy skills
• Excellent IT skills, particularly excel
• Excellent organisational skills
• Remain positive when under pressure
• Ability to deal in a professional manner with all internal and external contacts
• Permanent contract
• Salary range Grade 6: From £10.14 per hour to £10.97 per hour
• 37 hours per week for 48 weeks of the year (Term Time plus 4 weeks)
• Access to the School Advisory Service
• Bike to work scheme
• Continuing Professional Development
• Local Authority Pension Scheme
If you want to further your career in a fast paced environment, then please complete the application form at www.severndaleschool.org and forward your information to Nic Copeland (Human Resources) firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 9am Wednesday 23 September 2020
Severndale Specialist Academy is committed to the safety and well-being of all pupils and staff. Posts are subject to enhanced DBS disclosures and safer recruiting process including pre-interview reference checks.