Learning Support Assistant Level 1 AEN (St Teresa's Catholic Primary School)
St Teresa's Catholic Primary School
A part of Christ the King Catholic Collegiate
Learning Support Assistant Level 1 AEN
Starting Salary - Grade 3 Pt 3 £6,904 (actual)
16 hours per week
Term Time plus one additional week (39 weeks per year)
Start Date: 2nd November 2020
Working hours to be 9.00-15.00pm Monday & Tuesday, 12.30-15.00pm Wednesday & Friday
Temporary contract subject to funding
The Directors and Head teacher of this successful and popular Catholic Primary School are seeking to appoint a hardworking, qualified and dedicated Teaching Assistant to support a child with an Education Health Care Plan. A vacancy exists for someone who is supportive of the Catholic Ethos of the school and demonstrates the following attributes:
- An enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who will bring a sense of energy and passion to the role.
- a high level of general education - English and Maths at GCSE C or above is essential as is a NVQ2 or equivalent Qualification.
- can use their initiative to work independently and flexibly.
- has experience of working with children in a Primary School setting
- loves working with children and forms good relationships with children and adults.
At St Teresa’s we offer the following:
- a supportive, positive and enthusiastic staff team.
- children who are well behaved and eager to learn.
- very supportive parents.
- excellent professional learning opportunities.
- a school community which is committed to continual improvement and where every child is encouraged to succeed.
Please note the closing date for this post is 9am on Wednesday 23rd September 2020 with interviews to be held on Monday 28th September 2020. Completed application should be sent to email@example.com
Application packs are available on the school website www.st-teresas.stoke.sch.uk , school visits are also welcomed.
If you would like to visit the school, please contact Sarah Rushton on 01782 235005.
St Teresa's is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Further details regarding this check are available from schools or by visiting www.dbs.gov.uk