£20,344 - £26,317
Hours per week: 36.5, Term time only
Contract Type: Permanent
Moseley School & Sixth Form, College Road, Springfield, Birmingham, B13 9UU
Telephone Number: 0121 566 6444
Email Address: email@example.com
Job Start Date: As soon as possible
We are seeking to appoint four exceptional individuals to develop and support effective practice for students with SEND. As a dedicated and enthusiastic Intervention Coach you will have successfully secured rapid progress amongst a range of SEND students, with a thorough understanding of child development and learning. This post is a vital role to assist our students with the greatest needs to achieve in life.
Our perfect candidate will have:
• An excellent level of personal literacy
• Evidence of securing positive outcomes with groups of SEND students
• Flexibility to deliver out-of-school clubs and masterclasses as required
• A passion and vision for student achievement and an ability to communicate and motivate students likewise
• Knowledge and use of a range of effective strategies to manage behaviour and support learning If this is you come and join ‘Team Moseley’. The staff at Moseley School and Sixth Form are a passionate team of professionals. Our purpose is to inspire excellence in character and scholarship. The students and their families have bought into this vision. Together we form a friendly and dedicated community.
Moseley School and Sixth Form is a large comprehensive secondary school with a thriving sixth form. Moseley School first opened its doors in 1923. We value our long history whilst being excited about our future. There are 1400 students, 195 teaching and support staff, excellent facilities housed in a grade two listed building, a modern building which opened
in 2012 and a recently completed sports complex and extensive grounds. Staff enjoy access to our on-site gym. This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.
Closing Date: 30/09/2020, 08.00am
Download an application pack from our website www.moseley.bham.sch.uk or contact Jas Dahele, HR Officer, on 0121 566 6468 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Completed applications should be returned to via email to email@example.com , with an accompanying letter explaining how you meet the requirements of the role. Please note we do not accept CVs.
This post is not part of the City Council and the successful candidate will not hold a Birmingham City Council Contract of Employment. Please use the contact details in the advert for information on actual employment conditions.