Teaching Assistant Level 1
The Role : Teaching Assistant Level 1 –25 hours a week (18,933-£19.312 Pro Rata)
Kingsbury Primary School is a primary school situated in North Warwickshire, close to the Staffordshire border. We are a happy, friendly school passionate about ensuring all children have access to the highest quality education in a safe and stimulating environment. This role will be to support individuals and small group of children who have additional needs.
We are seeking to appoint enthusiastic, dedicated and hardworking Level 1 Teaching Assistants to join our fantastic school team. The positions are for 25 hours per week and are term time only from 9am until 3:00 Mon-Thurs and 9-12 on Friday. (There could be flexibility around this) The roles are fixed term for one year initially with potential to be extended.
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant who:
- Has a good understanding of how children learn and develop.
- Has experience of working in a primary school.
- Is able to support the class teacher in meeting the needs of all children.
- Is passionate about working with children who have SEN
- Is motivated, enthusiastic and adaptable.
- Can show initiative and is able to work as part of a team.
- Has excellent communication skills.
- Is calm, patient and passionate about inclusive education.
- Is able to support teaching and learning in class and who is able to deliver targeted intervention work with small groups.
- Holds knowledge of Autism and communication difficulties (desirable)
In return we can offer:
- Children who are eager to learn.
- A forward-looking school with high expectations of all.
- A welcoming, supportive and committed staff team.
- A positive and encouraging environment in which to work and learn.
- Opportunities to develop professionally.
Additional Information & How to Apply
Kingsbury Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Completed application forms to be sent and marked for the attention of Mrs Karen Hanson,
Or emailed to email@example.com marked application in the subject box
Candidates are encouraged to make an appointment to come and visit the school.
Closing date is Friday 25th Sept at 3.00pm.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend an interview on wc 28th Sept