1:1 Teaching Assistant Grade 2
2 days left
Start date: 12th October 2020 or earlier - temporary until 31st August 2021
30 hours per week - (30 minutes lunch) (spread over 5 days 8.30am – 3.00pm)
Bewdley Primary School are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to join our friendly, hard-working and committed team. The Teaching Assistant will provide 1:1 support for a pupil with complex social and emotional needs.
We are looking for someone who has the following:
- At least 2 years’ experience of working effectively in Key Stage 2
- Experience of working with pupils with social and emotional needs.
- The ability to be flexible and creative and committed to providing outstanding educational support.
- Good organisational skills
- Resilience and ability to actively look for alternative strategies when solving problems
- Sense of humour
- Ability to use their own initiative
- Ability to work in partnership with teachers, teaching assistants, outside agencies and parents
- Knowledge and understanding of pupils’ different learning needs
- Willingness to undertake further training as required to support the needs of a named child
- Experience and/or knowledge of working with children with behaviour needs
- Ability to offer additional hours on an ad-hoc basis as required
- Thrive / Trauma Informed Schools knowledge
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure. CV’s are not acceptable – please complete the Worcestershire County Council application form.
Further information can be obtained from the school - Tel: 01299 403220, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: Friday 25th September at 12 noon
Interviews: Friday 2nd October