Receptionist / School Administrator - Ref: TV18020
5 days left
Rivers Primary Academy
Receptionist / School Administrator
Salary: Grade 1, SPC 1-3
(actual salary £14,935.70 - £15,538.60)
37 hours per week, Monday to Friday, term time only
Required for as soon as possible
An exciting opportunity exists for a Receptionist / School Administrator to join Rivers Primary Academy, a successful Academy in Walsall, judged ‘Good’ by Ofsted in December 2019. Rivers Primary Academy is part of the Windsor Academy Trust. We have just moved into our brand new school building.
This is an exciting time to join us on our journey. Enjoying plenty of variety, you will be based in our busy reception acting as the first point of contact for visitors and parents to the Academy, answering telephones and directing calls, undertaking photocopying duties and other general administration. You will become a significant member of our support team.
This is a marvellous opportunity for the right applicant to join our successful Academy and the opportunity to progress further within the Trust.
The successful candidate must -
- be well presented and professional at all times
- have experience of working in a school environment
- have SIMS experience
- be able to deal with all visitors to school in a calm and polite manner
- have good ICT skills
- be First Aid qualified
- A caring, friendly school community, with children who are enthusiastic, happy, thoughtful and amazing!
- A dedicated, talented highly professional supportive staff team.
- An experienced and supportive Trust and Governing Body
- Quality continuous professional development;
- Opportunities to work within the WAT partnership of schools.
The closing date is Monday 28 September at 9.00 am. If successful in the shortlisting process, interviews will take place on 5 October 2020.
To apply please copy and use the following link:
Rivers Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.