Senior Social Worker (Children’s) - Parenting Assessment Centre
Allesley Children’s Care is a new 3 placement parenting assessment centre based in Coventry, West Midlands providing evidence-based residential and community parenting assessments for families throughout the UK.
We are looking for an inspiring, committed and innovative Senior Social Worker to join us. You must have strong leadership skills. You must have integrity, flexibility, honesty, good communication skills and be reflective.
You will be expected to carry out all tasks to the highest standards in accordance with:
- The Children Act 1989 and 2004.
- The Residential Family Centres Regulations 2002.
- The National Minimum Standards for Residential Family Centres.
- Ensure that the service provides families with a high-quality professional service in a calm environment, focused on safety.
- Provide leadership, supervision, training and development for the Family Support Workers.
- Form part of the wider Management Team, being influential in setting and achieving high standards and ensuring effective communication with colleagues.
- Highly skilled at delivering parenting capacity assessments.
- Have experience of working within children’s services.
- Worked in a parenting assessment centre (ideal).
- Written reports used in court.
- Managed complex cases involving high levels of risk and needs to a high standard.
Registered Social Worker (Social Work England)
Please email for more information: Admin@Allesleychildrenscare.co.uk