Develop your career in social work at City of Wolverhampton Council. Adoption@Heart is a Regional Adoption Agency working on behalf of Wolverhampton, Walsall, and Dudley Councils and Sandwell Children’s Trust. We are currently recruiting to a P/T Panel Advisor. Taking pride in our work, we always place children and families at the heart of every decision.
We are looking for people like you, who are committed to developing the highest levels of innovative and creative practice with children and adoptive parents to help them achieve good outcomes. As advocates of a strength-based approach to social work, we will also look after you, investing in your training in Restorative Practice, giving you the best possible range of methods and strategies to prevent and resolve situations that you might encounter, all with a highly competitive salary.
You should have:
• Dedication to working directly with children, adoptive parents and birth families to ensure that their voices are heard and their needs are met.
• A strong commitment to making a difference by ensuring the best outcomes for children and families
• The ability to be able to work with colleagues and deliver evidence-based approaches within your practice.
• Strong interpersonal, communication and organisation skills
• The ability to work with partners and other agencies
• Social Work England registration.
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. For further information on this post, please contact: Jayne Young at Adoption@Heart Jayne.firstname.lastname@example.org