Job Title: Trainer
Salary: £20,984 - £23,167
Full-Time: 35 hours
Temporary: 12 Months
We require a highly motivated individual to join a team of professionals working on various projects within Worcestershire Children’s First (WCF). The successful applicant will need to demonstrate excellent organisational and time-management skills in order to deliver pre-specified results both on-time and within budget. You must be able to build and maintain relationships with business representatives to ensure that business requirements are met and expectations managed.
Key elements of the role include:
• Ensuring frontline staff have the skills and knowledge to fully operate WCF business systems to ensure safeguarding of Worcestershire children.
• Delivering frontline training to operational staff and to develop in-house training resources.
• Developing standardised training and support materials.
• Working with business analysts to embed change within WCF.
• To be an expert in the operation of WCF business systems.
• An excellent team worker and communicator, you must also be able to drive work forward on your own initiative.
If you have a disability and require reasonable adjustments, please let us know.
Application Closing Date: Sunday 1st November 2020,
Proposed Interview Date: Tuesday 10th November 2020,