Casual Cover Supervisor Vacancy (Equivalent to TA Grade 4 (£12.85 per hour))
Our popular, happy and thriving school is looking to recruit Casual Cover Supervisors on zero hours contracts, required as soon as possible. The successful candidate will be added to our bank of Cover Supervisors and will be called upon to cover teacher absence.
We can offer:
- • A highly skilled, friendly and supportive team;
- • Opportunities for professional and career development;
- • Motivated, well-behaved and high-achieving pupils;
- • A positive ethos where everyone is valued;
- • A successful OFSTED inspection in July 2017.
We are looking for:
- • A committed, enthusiastic individual, who is educated to at least GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English;
- • Someone with experience of working with KS2 and KS3 pupils and with children with a variety of Special Educational Needs;
- • Someone who is able to work independently to cover for Teacher absence, as well as able to lead small group work;
- • A caring and friendly person, supportive of our Catholic ethos.
This role could be suitable for someone who is considering a career in teaching or someone who is looking to get back into teaching after a break.
Enhanced DBS Clearance will be required – Child Protection is central in our vision.
Applications are invited from all suitable qualified candidates. Prospective candidates are to complete the CES application form, available from firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications open ended.
Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi Academy Company and St Bede’s Catholic Middle School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be fully supportive of our Catholic ethos.