Teacher of Chemistry/Science
Required: January 2021 (or sooner if possible)
Monday-Friday 8.40am – 3.30pm
The Bewdley School is seeking an exceptional teacher of Chemistry and Science to join our highly skilled science team. It is essential that candidates can teach Chemistry at Advanced Level. The successful candidate will work collaboratively alongside a dedicated team and the school would offer outstanding support and guidance.
The Bewdley School, serving the Georgian town of Bewdley and on the banks of the River Severn, is a fully inclusive and comprehensive school. Students are hungry to learn, with relationships between students and their teachers being a great strength of the school. If you would like to work with skilled colleagues in a supportive environment, where you are free to communicate your passion for your subject, please visit us.
We seek a colleague who has:
- Exceptional energy and enthusiasm
- A real depth of understanding of, and love for, their subject
- A sophisticated grasp of how children learn
- The optimism to imagine a better future
In return we offer:
- Students who are genuinely curious
- A welcoming, friendly and supportive culture
- Opportunities for personal development
- A commitment to rational and balanced leadership
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS, where appropriate.
Further information and an application form are available on the school website.
CVs will not be accepted
Closing date: Wednesday 21st October 2020 at 12 noon