Hours: Full time
Contract Type: Fixed term for two terms – Maternity Cover
St. Bernadette's Catholic Primary School, Hob Moor Road, South Yardley,
Birmingham, B25 8QL
Telephone Number: 0121 783 7232
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Start Date: January 2021
Are you an enthusiastic, inspirational and dedicated teacher? Would you relish the opportunity to work alongside a friendly, supportive and hard-working team? If so, St Bernadette’s may be the perfect school for you!
This is an excellent opportunity for a flexible, creative and committed individual to join our happy, vibrant and skilful team.
We are looking for a teacher who:
• Is passionate about ensuring all pupils achieve their potential
• Is able to demonstrate high quality curriculum skills
• Is an excellent classroom practitioner and is committed to developing their expertise as a teacher
• Is able to build supportive working relationships with colleagues
• Is supportive of the Catholic faith
We can offer you:
• Happy and well-motivated pupils who demonstrate outstanding behaviour
• A welcoming, friendly school with a commitment to your continuing professional development
• A happy, hardworking and supportive staff team
• A helpful and caring Governing Body
• A range of excellent teaching resources
• An inclusive ethos based on mutual respect
We welcome applications from both NQTs and experienced teachers.
Closing Date: 19/10/2020, 12 noon
Application forms are available from the school office/website, via the eteach website or by emailing: email@example.com
Please ensure that all applications are completed on the CES application form.
We would love to invite you to visit our school. Visits can be arranged by contacting the school office or by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a look on our school Twitter page to see a sample of what St. Bernadette’s has to offer you. @StBernsPrimary
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.
Applicants please note: This post is not part of the City Council and the successful candidate will not hold a Birmingham City Council Contract of Employment. Please use the contact details in the advert for information on actual employment conditions.