Strategic Business Manager
Strategic Business Manager
FT - £44,863 - £56,075
Hours per week: 36:50 + Banked hours
Contract Type: Permanent
Christ Church CofE Primary School, Claremont Road, Sparkbrook, Birmingham, B11 1LF
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone Number: 0121 675 5121
Job Start Date: 01/01/2021
Due to the early retirement of our Strategic Business Manager, the Governors at Christ Church CofE Primary School wish to appoint a highly effective, motivated and enthusiastic person to join our outstanding school. As a member of the Senior Leadership Team you will play a key role in school life. You must display integrity at all times and have the children at the heart of your decision making.
The successful candidate will be an experienced School Business Manager and hold the minimum qualification of CSBM. You will be responsible for the leadership and management of all non-academic areas of the school including finance, HR, administration and facilities. You will also be required to be a Designated Safeguarding Lead.
• Have experience in all aspects of budget management and organisation including strategic forecasting and planning
• Have experience in Human Resource management
• Have experience of schools Management Information Systems
• Have experience in facilities management
• Have excellent organisational and communication skills
• Have the ability to lead a team
• Have the ability to be flexible and work under pressure
• Have a strong work ethic and fully commit our school ethos to ensure our vision becomes a reality
• Recognise that the community we serve faces challenges and work as part of the Christ Church family to overcome those challenges
We can offer you:
• A hardworking staff who will welcome a flexible, dedicated person who is able to support the ethos of our caring and committed school.
• Excellent CPD opportunities
• Delightful and hardworking children who enjoy all aspects of school life
• A supportive and friendly family environment where everyone is valued
If you have drive, enthusiasm and commitment to school improvement and would like to join our Christ Church family, please contact the school for an application pack.
Informal visits to school are encouraged, see also our website www.christch.bham.sch.uk
Closing Date: 21/10/2020, 12:00 noon
To arrange a visit or request an application pack please contact Mrs J Large, Strategic Business Manager at email@example.com .
Christ Church CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults in its care and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure check administered by the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly the Criminal Records Bureau).
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.
BCC is a Living Wage employer