MPR/UPR TLR 2
Hours: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
St Edmund's and St Patrick's Catholic Primary Schools, Rosebery Street, Springhill, B18 7PA
Telephone Number: 0121 523 7274 - Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Start Date: 01/01/2021
The governors of St Edmund’s and St Patrick’s Catholic Primary school wish to appoint a highly
motivated, enthusiastic, experienced and outstanding teacher who will lead and improve RE and RSE across both our schools.
We are looking for
• The ability to lead, motivate and inspire others.
• Must be a practising and enthusiastic Catholic
• Someone to lead and support these key areas cross our staff teams.
• Responsibility for leading on the monitoring and assessment of progress of pupils in both subjects.
• Someone to share the responsibility of developing the Catholic Ethos at St Patrick’s and St Edmund’s.
• This will be a non class based position with some teaching responsibilities
• Ideally knowledge of the 10/10 RSE programme
We will offer you:
• Enthusiastic and hardworking pupils
• A welcoming and helpful staff team and Governing Body
• A high level of support
• A commitment to your professional development
Closing Date: 19/10/2020, 4.00pm
The application pack will be available from either school office or can be emailed out to applicants.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.