Site Security and Safety Officer - TV23020
Salisbury Primary School Salisbury Street,
Darlaston, Walsall, WS10 8BQ Phone: 0121 667 4066
Site Security and Safety Officer
Term time only (casual) Approx. 24 days per annum
G4 £11.69 - £12.91.per hour
Salisbury Primary School is ‘GOOD’ - Ofsted March 2019.
Salisbury Primary School is an exciting place to work due to the rapid journey of improvement over the last few years. This is a great opportunity to work with forward thinking staff and be part of a passionate enthusiastic team. We are looking for a committed, experienced and enthusiastic Site Security and Safety Officer with excellent health and safety knowledge and skills who can provide their expertise in our school. In return, we can offer a supportive working environment where all staff are valued.
We can offer you:
- A welcoming, caring school where everyone is valued
- A dedicated and motivated staff team who believe in teamwork and building positive relationships across the school and in the local community
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and confident children
- A supportive ethos of aspiration, ambition and high achievement for all
- A dynamic, creative environment, encouraging collaboration and open to innovation
- An enthusiastic leadership team, who are committed to supporting and developing colleagues
- A warm, family atmosphere
- Ambition and vision for all
- Encouragement to develop new ideas and the opportunity to make a real difference
The successful candidate will have:
- The motivation to achieve the very best for our school
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills as well as the ability to inspire and challenge colleagues
- Proven experience in health and safety
- Experience of working with adults and children
- Have the ability to lead aspects of school improvement
- Excellent communication skills and a good sense of humour
You will be expected to:
- Have high expectations
- Work to a high standard and be able to meet deadlines
- Be committed to raising standards for our school
- Be a role model who wishes to share their excellent practice with colleagues
- Be a team player who will work well with colleagues
- Meet the criteria within the job description
Salisbury Primary School is a values based, inclusive school at the heart of a culturally diverse community. In striving for excellence, we also aim to be inclusive and nurturing. We take pride in fostering enjoyment of learning that will lead to children being the best that they can be in all areas of the curriculum. A ‘Good’ Ofsted was awarded to us in March 2019 and we are excited to move to our next phase of success.
How to apply
Application forms are available on our website or alternatively please email email@example.com for an application pack. Completed application forms should be returned via email to the school along with a 2-page personal statement. Your statement should show how you meet the criteria of the post to which you are applying and how your examples demonstrate impact.
Closing date: Friday 23rd October 2020 at 11am
Interview Date: to be confirmed
Posts are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Previous applicants need not apply.