Lunchtime Supervisor - Haughton St Giles Primary Academy
Lunchtime Supervisor X 2 – Part-time permanent – 7.5 hours per week - 11.45am to 13:15pm – Monday to Friday - Term Time Only.
Start date: 2nd November 2020.
Grade 2 Post - £9.43 to £9.62 per hour (actual salary £3,090 - £3,152 p.a)
Haughton St. Giles C.E. Primary Academy is a small, friendly and successful village school. We have a caring ethos and a supportive and friendly staff team, with well-behaved children.
Our lunchtime staff help to ensure that children are safe and happy during the lunchtime period and make the most of opportunities for learning and play at this important part of the day. Like all of our staff, applicants need to be reliable and adaptable, and be able to demonstrate positive attitudes towards children.
As a lunchtime supervisor, you would be expected to: supervise pupils eating packed lunches and school dinners; help in encouraging children to eat well and learn how to be independent in the lunch hall; supervise outdoor play and interaction; prepare and clean the hall before and after lunchtime.
We require candidates who:
- Have energy and initiative and can actively contribute to a happy, safe and supportive play environment;
- Are positive, friendly and approachable role models for our pupils;
- Will work positively and constructively within their team and with other colleagues;
- Will promote our core Christian values and ethos.
This role is to start Monday 2nd November 2020 if possible.
- Closing date: Monday 19th October 2020
- Interview Date: Wednesday 21st October 2020
- School Address: Haughton St. Giles C.E. Primary Academy, Prince Avenue, Haughton, Staffordshire, ST18 9ET.
- If, having read the job description and person specification, you wish to apply for the role please send a completed application form to email@example.com
- If you are unable to download an application form please contact the school office.
Haughton St. Giles C.E. Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: enhanced DBS; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); identity and right to work in the UK.
All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.