2 x Teaching Assistants Grade 1
Required as soon as possible - temporary until 31st August 2021
27.50 hours per week over 5 days plus TED days
What are we looking for:
We are looking for enthusiastic, hardworking team player who has passion for working within a school setting and being part of a team who takes pride in putting children first.
You will have:
- Previous experience in working in an educational setting
- Good understanding of supporting behaviour in a nurturing environment
- Able to work with children 1:1 as required
- Able to work in the whole class environment
- Good interpersonal skills
- Flexible and creative
- Positive and hard working
- Understanding of how children learn and develop
- Understanding to differing children’s needs
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting teacher and pupils
- Working with pupils on an individual or group basis as required by the class teacher.
- Assisting in offsite visits
- Aiding pupils with special needs to access all subjects of the national curriculum and encourage their independence as learners
- Motivating and encouraging pupils to behave well in and around school
- Meet the physical and/or hygiene needs of pupils as required
Experience for this role is desirable but not essential as training and support can be given.
If you think this would suit you, we would love to hear from you. Please contact Sara Stanley at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and contact Jacqui Tombs at email@example.com for an application form.
Northwick Manor Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check and Disqualification by Association check.
Closing date - Monday 19th October 2020
Interview Date – Wednesday 21st October 2020
Applications to be submitted using the Worcestershire County Application Form and addressed to Sara Stanley.
Shortlisted candidates will be notified by the end of the day on Monday 19th October 2020. If you have not been contacted by 19th October then please assume that on this occasion you were not shortlisted.