Project Support Officer
37.0 Hours per Week
We have a great opportunity for a Project Support Officer to join our dedicated team responsible for the development and delivery of safe and active travel initiatives to schools, businesses and communities across Solihull.
Working seamlessly with other members of the Sustainable Travel team you will support the promotion and delivery of training sessions and workshops to children and young people, as well as provide administrative and financial support for a wide range of projects and initiatives across Sustainable Travel.
To be successful in this role you will have
- GCSE’s in English and Maths and educated to 'A Level or Post 16 Level
- experience of working with children and young people
- an understanding of sustainable travel
- customer focussed with the ability to effectively communicate and engage with a wide variety of audiences and stakeholders
- experience of planning and delivering sessions to children would be desirable.
In return we offer you a great opportunity to be part of a friendly and supportive team, developing your professional skills and experience to make a real difference to sustainable travel and road safety across the Borough. Working for Solihull means that we can offer employees a great working environment, together with a range of agile and flexible working options, attractive staff discounts and a career average pension scheme.
To apply, please click on the link below. If you have a specific question or require further information regarding this post, please contact Tracey Vaccarezza, Sustainable Travel Officer by email at email@example.com
Interviews will be held on 11th or 12th November 2020 and will take place using a secure video conferencing platform.Supporting documents
Job description and person specificaton