Level 3 Cover Supervisor Teaching Assistant x 2 - Ref: TV23820
Salisbury Primary School- Level 3 Cover Supervisor Teaching Assistant x 2
Phone: 0121 6674066 Address: Salisbury Primary School, Salisbury Street, Darlaston, Walsall, WS10 8BQ
Salisbury Primary School is ‘GOOD’ - Ofsted March 2019.
32.5 hours per week; term time only; G5 SCP 9 – 17
£15523.69 - £18188.33 actual salary per annum.
Salisbury Primary School are looking to appoint a dynamic, creative and hardworking Level 3 Teaching Assistant who will deliver the very best learning experiences for our children. Our school is an exciting place to work due to the rapid journey of improvement over the last few years that has made us into the successful school that we are today. This is a great opportunity to work with forward thinking staff and be part of a passionate enthusiastic team. We are an inspirational and inclusive school and we are building the foundations for happy and successful life-long learners.
You will be expected to:
- Have high expectations and an unwavering belief in the potential of every child.
- Work in a creative and inspirational way with high expectations for all.
- Be committed to raising standards for all our children.
- Be a role model who wishes to share their excellent practice with colleagues.
- Be a team player who will work well with colleagues.
- Bring learning to life.
- Committed to team work, sharing and receiving ideas for the benefit of the children in our care.
- Can use initiative to work in a one-to-one or small group setting and, if needed, take a class to cover for a teacher at short notice.
- Be able to work proactively, with a high level of commitment.
- To meet the criteria within the job description.
- Have KS1 & KS2 knowledge and experience.
What we will offer the right person:
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and confident children.
- A supportive ethos of aspiration, ambition and high achievement for all.
- A dynamic, creative environment, encouraging collaboration and open to innovation.
- A strong, dedicated team who work hard for our school community.
- An enthusiastic leadership team, who are committed to supporting and developing colleagues.
- A warm, family atmosphere.
- A chance to develop your skills alongside a team of dedicated and highly professional staff who are deeply committed to improving the life chances of the children in our local community.
- Opportunities to develop professionally including relevant training, where appropriate.
Salisbury Primary School is a values based, inclusive school at the heart of a culturally diverse community. In striving for excellence, we also aim to be inclusive and nurturing. We take pride in fostering enjoyment of learning that will lead to children being the best that they can be in all areas of the curriculum.
We are looking for an enthusiastic teaching assistant with excellent skills who can demonstrate commitment, energy and drive to join our team and work to provide positive learning experiences for all our pupils. In return, we can offer a supportive working environment where all staff are valued and where there are opportunities for professional development.
The successful applicant will require good Maths and English skills (GCSE grade C or equivalent) and must have a Level 3 teaching assistant qualification or equivalent.
How to apply
Application forms are available on our website or alternatively please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack. Completed application forms should be returned via email to the school along with a 2-page personal statement. Your statement should show how you meet the criteria of the post to which you are applying and how your examples demonstrate impact. Posts are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. Candidates must be suitably qualified and experienced.
Please note that no CVs will be accepted and the application must be on our approved Walsall Support Staff application form.
Closing date: 02.11.2020
Interview Date: 5/6.11.2020