Maths Teacher - St Peter's CofE Academy
An exciting opportunity has arisen to appoint an exceptional Maths teacher to further strengthen our Maths Faculty for January 2021
- Start Date: January 2021
- Salary: Teachers Main Scale 1 – Upper Pay 3
- Contract: Full time, permanent
- Closing Date: 9.00am on Monday 19th October 2020
- The Academy reserves the right to end this advert sooner than the stated date
St Peter's CofE Academy is seeking an outstanding and innovative teacher of Maths. You will be responsible for planning and delivering the highest quality lessons and achieving excellent results for your students, instilling in them a love for the subject and a desire to learn.
The successful candidate will:
- demonstrate the potential to ensure exceptional progress for our students
- be committed to St Peter's ethos of high expectations
- have resolve to make a real difference to the lives of students
- believe that all children can and will achieve
- The ability to teach GCSE statistics would be an advantage but is not essential.
St Peter’s CofE Academy is a mixed 11-16 popular Church of England Academy which puts Christian values, faiths and high standards at the centre of all we do. We serve the whole community of Stoke-on-Trent and welcome students of all faiths and none.
We have a vibrant and exciting learning environment which embodies our core Christian values and the belief that we can enrich every life.
We are proud of our staff and student wellbeing focus and we provide a comprehensive staff induction and NQT support programme with a highly commended on-going CPD programme for new and existing staff.
St Peter’s CofE Academy is a well-resourced school with a motivated and enthusiastic student body. The Academy is located in the heart of the city with excellent transport links by road or rail.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Amendment Order 1986 and, as such, it will be necessary for a Submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Asylum and Immigration
To comply with Asylum and Immigration legislation you will be required (if appointed) to provide one or more documents from the Immigration Act 2006 - List A and B. You must provide proof of current and valid permission to be in the United Kingdom and valid permission to do the type of work offered.
Further Information and how to apply:
Please complete the attached application and monitoring form and return to Mrs Louise James, Director of Finance & Resources at: firstname.lastname@example.org