KS2 Teaching Assistant
Start date: 9th November 2020
17.50 hours per week - Part time and temporary initially
Our vision is to ensure that every child achieves happiness, emotional and physical wellbeing and the opportunities to develop an understanding of their own spirituality. Through this vision our children will flourish with kindness as individuals and achieve their best. All children will grow a lifelong love of learning, a love for others and our world and a love for themselves.
We require a KS2 Teaching Assistant to work in Year 5.
We are an ‘Outstanding’ school. Our strength is our academic success and developing children’s emotional wellbeing. Our children are happy and we have a strong supportive school community. We are seeking to appoint an experienced Classroom Teaching Assistant who can challenge all children, who has a good knowledge of the Key Stage 2 curriculum and at least a relevant Level 2 qualification.
Sedgeberrow C.E. First School is committed to safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of all children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) enhanced check.
We would encourage you to look at our website, www.sedgeberrow.worcs.sch.uk, to find out more about our school and download an application form.
The successful candidates will:
- Support the school vision
- Be positive minded, kind, flexible and a supportive team player
- Be able to model excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have a good understanding of how children learn
- Be flexible and able to adapt to the needs of the children.
- Lead interventions for small groups of children
- Support children with SEND
We can offer:
- Lots of exciting and creative learning opportunities
- A committed and dedicated staff
- Enthusiastic and friendly children and parents
Job description and person specifications can be requested from the school and visits can be arranged on request. Please contact Mrs Davey on 01386 881391 to make an appointment.
Closing date: 21st October 2020
Interviews: Monday 2nd November 2020