Outreach Caseworker (experience in advice work essential)
6 days left
Citizens Advice Staffordshire South West is looking for a caseworker to assist in the provision of debt and benefit advice services to clients with mental health problems in hospital and in community settings.
- Have the ability to commit to and work within the aims, principles and policies of the Citizens Advice service.
- You will have a proven ability to work as part of a team managing your own caseload.
- Experience in advice work is essential.
- Experience of working with this client group would be preferable.
- Having knowledge and experience of project working in a target led environment would be an advantage.
- Have access to a vehicle and be willing to travel.
How to apply (strictly no CVs)
Request an application pack from email@example.com
Closing date for completed applications: 12 noon 28th October 2020
Interviews will be held week commencing: 2nd November 2020
Interviews will be by video link.