Trainee Debt Caseworker
Citizens Advice Staffordshire South West is looking to recruit a trainee debt caseworker to assist in the provision of debt advice services to clients under a Money and Pensions Service contract.
- Have the ability to commit to and work within the aims, principles and policies of the Citizens Advice service.
- Experience of working with clients in an advice setting would be preferable.
- Have the ability to plan and organise your work.
- Have the ability to handle confidential information.
- Have the ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Have good verbal communication skills, including the ability to deal appropriately with a range of people both face-to-face and by telephone.
- Have good technical skills .
- Have a good level of English and Maths.
- Be willing to travel.
How to apply for an application pack and further details, please contact: (no CV’s)
Recruitment Citizens Advice Staffordshire South West,17 Eastgate Street, Stafford ST16 2LZ
Closing date for completed applications: 12 noon 18th November 2020 but may close early dependent on number of applications received.