2 days left
£18,562 - £20,493 pro rata (approximately £16,227 - £17,915)
Hours per week: 36:30, Term time only
Contract Type: Fixed Term - 6 months - to undertake a specific task, which has a foreseeable end
Hodge Hill College, Bromford Road, Birmingham, B36 8HB
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone Number: 0121 783 7807
Job Start Date: Immediately
Hodge Hill College is a dynamic and innovative comprehensive school set on a pleasant shared campus. We are forward looking and have the vision and capacity to become an outstanding, vibrant learning community.
We are seeking to appoint an ICT Technician to support our ICT Operations Manager and ICT support officer with the maintenance of the network system and co-ordination of the efficient operation of all computers and associated equipment to maximise network performance.
We are looking for an exceptional, highly skilled and motivated ICT Technician who has high expectations and is passionate about team success. The successful candidate will be a reliable, enthusiastic who can communicate well with staff and pupils alike. We are looking for someone who takes pride in quality ICT support they will provide.
The successful candidate will:
• Have experience of providing ICT support with the ability to oversee the network and servers.
• Have experience of using a wide range of ICT equipment and programmes.
• You will support teaching staff in the development and education of students including the provision of specialist skills as appropriate.
• Be a hard worker who has a commitment to getting the best for the organisation.
• Have excellent customer service skills with a willingness to support to colleagues.
• Be flexible in their approach to work, in order to meet the demands of the School. This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.
Closing Date: 23/10/2020, 12:00noon
For further information and an application form, please visit our website: or alternatively email: http://www.hodgehill.bham.sch.uk/Vacancies/
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.
BCC is a Living Wage employer