Receptionist/School Administrator - Ref: TV24120
2 days left
Temporary (maternity cover)
Grade 1, SCP 1-3 (actual salary £15,346.80 - £16,325.70)
37 hours per week, Monday to Friday (term time only)
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated Receptionist / Administrator to join our fabulous team at Goldsmith Primary Academy. Please note, this will be a temporary contract to cover maternity leave.
The role is based in our fast paced office and will provide plenty of variety. Acting as the first point of contact for visitors and parents, duties will include answering and directing telephone calls and providing general administrative support, maintaining the school website, creating the newsletter and general letters, and being responsible for electronic communications to parents. The successful candidate will be responsible to the PA to Headteacher and will cover in the absence of the Senior School Administrator.
The successful candidate must:
- be well presented and professional at all times
- be able to deal with all visitors in a calm and polite manner
- have good IT skills
- be motivated to work on own initiative and prioritise tasks
Experience of working in a school environment and working with SIMS is desirable, however not essential. Training can be provided for the right candidate.
Forming part of Windsor Academy Trust, Goldsmith Primary Academy is an exciting, dynamic place to work that can offer:
- a friendly, caring school community with enthusiastic children
- a talented, dedicated team who are committed to supporting and developing colleagues
- great opportunities and quality, continuous professional development
- An experienced and supportive Trust and Local Advisory Board
For any queries regarding this position, please contact Mrs Laura Warner, PA to Headteacher on:- email@example.com.
To apply for this vacancy, please visit our Windsor Academy Trust careers page.
Closing Date: Monday 2nd November 2020 at 9.00am
Interview Date: Monday 9th November 2020
Goldsmith Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced Criminal Records check.