Executive Support Assistant
7 days left
37.0 Hours per Week
An exciting opportunity has arisen to appoint an Executive Support Assistant within the Executive Management Team of Solihull Community Housing. We are an Arm’s Length Management Organisation (ALMO) set up in April 2004 to run the housing service on behalf of Solihull Council. This means that Solihull Council own the properties but housing services are delivered by us.
It is an important role and the ideal candidate will have experience of providing a high quality administrative support service to our company’s executive directors. You will be confident and approachable with excellent communication skills and the ability to build and maintain professional relationships with people at all levels. You will need to show initiative, manage ambiguity and be able to think and adapt quickly.
You will have:
- Strong organisational skills
- High attention to detail and conscientious approach to work
- Able to remain calm and professional under pressure and in the face of conflicting and changing priorities to ensure that business critical tasks are delivered, showing awareness of the impact of any decisions and actions
- A creative, flexible and positive approach to problem-solving and able to collaborate to achieve results
- High level of ICT skills and ability to work with a variety of IT systems and applications, including MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
- Educated to at least GCSE English Language or equivalent and at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
Solihull Community Housing is a great place to work. We offer:
- Opportunities for personal and professional training and development
- Flexible working, including flexi leave up to 24 days per year (excluding bank holidays)
- The opportunity to buy up to 10 days additional leave per year
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme – a 24 hour independent, free and confidential advice and support service
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- Employee benefits including a staff discount card
To apply, please click on the link below. If you have a specific question or require further information regarding this post, please contact Marie Fulbrook, Business Support Manager, on 0121 779 8810.
Please note we do not accept CVs.
Solihull Community Housing is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees - a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit.
Solihull Community Housing is committed to safeguarding and protecting children, young people and adults at risk and to promoting their welfare and requires all employees and volunteers share this commitment.
Job Description & Person Specification