Teaching Assistant Grade 3
Hours: 08:30 – 15:30 (32.50 hours with ½ hour lunch break)
Job Start date: 4th January 2021
Following the resignation of an experienced member of staff, Westlands First School is looking to appoint an experienced, highly-motivated and committed Grade 3 Teaching Assistant.
Please see the attached Job Description for the requirements of the role.
The successful candidate will:
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Be punctual and professional at all times
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have good teamwork skills
- Respect confidentiality and the potential sensitivities of working in a school, e.g. safeguarding laws
- Have experience working in a school
- Be able to demonstrate in their application that they can fulfil the main duties of the job description and person specification as a minimum
Two years’ experience working in a school the successful candidate will also be subject to enhanced DBS checks by the school.
Contact details: For further information, please contact the Headteacher, Rachel Roberts - Tel: 01905 772740
How to apply: Please complete a Worcestershire County Council application form and send or email to school - email@example.com
Application closes: 9.00am Tuesday 3rd November 2020
Interviews will take place on Thursday 12th November