3 days left
6.25 Hours per Week
We are seeking to appoint a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our friendly team to supervise children over the lunchtime period, while they are eating their lunch and on the playground.
Milby Primary School is a popular school with happy children, supportive parents and dedicated staff and governors.
This is a permanent position, term time only (38 weeks), for five lunchtime sessions per week on salary scale B. Working hours are 6.25 per week.
We are looking for:
- An individual with a positive outlook who has high expectations for all pupils.
- Someone with good literacy skills who can engage with children in structured play and activities.
- Someone who will be part of our dedicated and supportive team.
We can offer:
- A supportive environment and staff who want to make learning fun!
- Well behaved children who are eager to learn and are proud of their school.
- A well resourced school within extensive grounds.
Additional Information & How to Apply
Please complete and return the attached application forms by the closing date, Friday 23rd October 2020 to email@example.com, for the attention of the school business manager.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Posts are subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure. Please take time to read our safeguarding policy and code of conduct for staff on our school website.