Level 2 Teaching Assistant - Ref: TV24720
Chuckery Primary School
Level 2 Teaching Assistant
15hrs per week (12:15pm – 3:15pm 5 days per week)
Fixed Term initially until 31st August 2021
Actual salary: £6383.43 - £7550.11 per annum.
Pro Rata scale point 6-11 (£19698 - £21748).
The Governors at Chuckery Primary are seeking to appoint a committed Level 2 Teaching Assistant to work in Nursery
We need someone who will
- Have an appropriate Level 2 qualification
- Have high expectations of every child
- Be enthusiastic about learning
- Be willing to be proactive in developing their career
- Be able to effectively support a Nursery child with a visual impairment
In return we can offer
- A commitment to your professional development
- A happy, lively school where staff and children are committed to success.
- A commitment to a curriculum which develops children as learners and allows staff to be creative and imaginative in their teaching.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
Closing Date for applications is 12 pm on Friday 23rd October 2020
Interviews will take place week beginning Monday 2nd November 2020
Chuckery Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and an enhanced CRB check prior to appointment.
Application forms and further details are available by contacting the school by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning the school on 01922 449104.