Clerical Assistant/First Aider - Walton Priory Middle School
Clerical Assistant/First Aider (37 hours per week term time only)
Walton Priory Middle School
(a Staffordshire County Council maintained school)
The Governing Body wish to appoint a full time, term time Clerical Assistant /First Aider to work in our busy School Office.
Walton Priory is a good school with outstanding features and provides a warm, welcoming and supportive environment for all staff and pupils.
You will be joining a team of friendly and dedicated staff and will benefit from the feeling of making a difference to the lives of young people every day. This is a wonderful opportunity for someone who:
- Is committed to providing a first class service and will be a role model for the school’s vision and values
- has clerical/administrative experience, preferably in a school environment
- preferably has some first aid experience
- is reliable and conscientious with outstanding attention to detail
- displays maturity, confidence and a professional approach with a can do attitude
- has good IT skills and are able to cope with a busy and varied workload
- has good organisation and prioritising skills
- is adaptable to change, flexible, enthusiastic and able to work as part of a team
This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.
Salary Grade 3 £18,562 (actual salary £16,048 )
10am Monday 19 October 2020. Interviews will be held, via Teams, on Tuesday 20 October 2020
The post is term time only and is for 37 hours a week (Permanent)
8.15am – 4.15pm Mon – Thursday (with 30 min lunch break)
8.15am – 3.45pm Friday (with 30 min lunch break)
Complete the relevant forms and submit by email or post.
We are sorry but we are unable to provide feedback for non shortlisted candidates