Teaching and Learning Assistant
Acting Headteacher and Trustees of Milton Primary Academy are seeking to appoint a Teaching Support Assistant for a KS2 class. We are looking for a Teaching Support Assistant, who is passionate about making learning a valuable and enjoyable experience, ensuring that every child reaches their full potential. The successful candidate will have a real ambition to stretch, challenge and inspire children to academic success in all its forms.
Milton Primary Academy can offer:
- a supportive, forward thinking and hard-working team
- outstanding pedagogy
- a happy and caring environment
- children who are keen to learn and behave well
- a place to share and test great ideas
- supportive trustees, parents and community
- excellent CPD opportunities
The successful candidate will be someone who is:
- be enthusiastic, well-motivated and committed to young children and their development.
- be someone who is able to challenge and motivate children
- be able to support the teacher in the delivery & assessment of learning activities; helping pupils to develop literacy and numeracy skills
- be able to contribute to creating an attractive and stimulating, safe/secure class/school environment through display
- contribute to the maintenance of assessment and classroom records
- support the maintenance of positive links between home and school
- be able to work on their own initiative
We would very much like you to visit our academy but due to current regulations, candidates who are successful in the shortlisting process will be invited to visit the academy as part of the interview process.
In your letter of application, would you kindly state your experience of KS2.
Application packs are from Mrs Leanne Sutton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Learning Village Academy Trust is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expects all its employees to share this commitment. This post is exempt under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Closing date for applications is Friday 23rd October 2020 at 12 noon.