KS1/KS2 PPA Cover Teacher - Whitley Abbey Primary School
3 days left
Whitley Abbey Primary School is a popular, thriving school situated on the outskirts of Coventry. Our intake of pupils reflects our diverse community and we offer a broad, balanced and creative curriculum for all our learners. We believe that our school is truly special. Our school vision 2020:
At Whitley Abbey…
We aim for everyone to be valued, safe and happy.
We nurture the mental and physical wellbeing of our community.
We celebrate life experiences and enjoy sharing new ones together.
Through rich learning opportunities we help children to develop a love of learning.
We strive to open children’s minds to life’s possibilities.
Through the Whitley Core Values we develop kindness, friendship, courage, honesty, resilience and gratitude.
We are proud to have Team Whitley in our hearts.
Hand in hand we learn.
We are a growing school and we are two form entry across all year groups. This role could present opportunities for a high calibre candidate who wishes to further their teaching career whilst making a difference to the lives of our young children.
We are looking to appoint an outstanding applicant who has:
• Excellent classroom practise
• High expectations of the pupils and a commitment to raising standards
• A willingness and desire to learn
• A passion for child-centred learning and the development of life-long learners
• Enthusiasm and motivation
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
• Knowledge and experience of working within Early Years/Foundation Stage
• Great teamwork skills
We can offer:
• A positive and welcoming learning community
• Enthusiastic and responsive children
• A committed and supportive teaching team
• Supportive parents and governors
• Excellent opportunities for professional development.
Applications are invited from newly qualified teachers, as well as more experienced colleagues.
An introductory chat with a member of the Senior Leadership Team via telephone or Microsoft Teams can be arranged prior to assist you with making your application.
Work pattern: Part time – 3 days per week, temporary contract to 31st August 2021, required as soon as possible.
Closing date: Sunday 1st November 2020
Interview date: Tuesday 10th November 2020
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.